IBM is proud to sponsor the SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM23). This year's event will be held at the Graduate Minneapolis Hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Accepted conference papers from IBM Research:
- Toward Theoretical Guidance for Two Common Questions in Practical Cross-Validation based Hyperparameter Selection
- Authors: Parikshit Ram (IBM Research AI); Alexander G Gray (IBM); Horst Samulowitz (IBM Research); Gregory Bramble (IBM Research)
- Fairness-aware Multi-view Clustering
- Authors: Lecheng Zheng (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign); Yada Zhu (IBM); Jingrui He (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Taxonomy-Guided Fine-Grained Entity Set Expansion
- Authors: Jinfeng Xiao (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign); Mohab Elkaref (IBM Research Europe); Nathan Herr (IBM); Geeth de Mel (IBM Research); Jiawei Han (UIUC)
SDM is a venue for researchers working in data mining to present their work, share best practices and network. SDM describes data mining as the computational process for discovering valuable knowledge from data – the core of Data Science.