Dr. Bilal Saleh is a research scientist at the IBM research lab in Haifa. His current role, in the Analytics & Quality Technologies group, is focused on leading the Coverage Directed Generation (CDG) project – one of the key projects in Hardware Verification. Previously, Bilal worked on other projects at IBM research, including the Template Aware Coverage (TAC) project and the Hardware-Defects Triaging project.
Bilal received his B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science, from Haifa university, in 2010 and 2014. His Ph.D. thesis is about DNA packaging and condensation inside the living cell. Particularly, it deals with the extraction of Nucleosome’s positioning patterns along Chromosomes.
Honors & Awards
- Research Division Award (2019), IBM Research.
- Eminence & Excellence Award (2011), IBM Research.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2011), University of Haifa.
- Excellent Achievement Award (2008), University of Haifa.
- Mathematics Projects Competition (3rd place, 2007), Technion Institute.
- Qualification to final stage of the National Physics Olympiad (2004), Technion Institute.
There aren’t any IBM publications to show for Bilal Saleh. For a complete publication history, visit Google Scholar.