- IAAI 2023
I am Saurabh Jha, a research staff member at IBM Research at Yorktown Heights, NY (since 2021). I received my Ph.D. in 2021 and MS in 2016 in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I received my B.Tech from VIT University. Before joining UIUC, I worked as a visiting scholar at NTU Singapore.
My current research interests include design and assessment of autonomous agents. I work at the intersection of Machine Learning (with a particular interest in causal and generative models) and Systems (focusing on dependability).
I have published papers in prestigious journals and conferences (such as VLDB, NSDI, SuperComputing, ICS, OSDI, ASPLOS, DSN, ISSRE, and ICML).
Awards and Honors
- ISSRE 2022 Distinguished Industry Reviewer
- ISSRE 2020 Best Research Paper CSL News
- SC 2020 Best Paper and Best Student Paper Finalist
- 2020 IBM PhD Fellowship CSL News
- SAP Industry PhD scholarship (declined to attend UIUC)
- Teachers Ranked as Excellent, Spring 2018, ECE/CS 498 Data Science
- Best Poster CSLSC 2016
- Best Student Award, Class of 2010-2014, VIT University
- HPDC 2013 Best Poster Award
Recent Professional Service
- PC Chair: 2022 DSN-DSML
- PC: DSN 2023, IPDPS 2023, SoCC 2022, Cluster 2022, ISSRE 2022, NeurIPS 2022, ICML 2022, ICRA 2022, IROS 2022
- ASE 2022
- COMPSYS 2022
- IPDPSW 2022
- WoSC 2021
- Middleware 2021
- CLOUD 2022
- 21 Feb 2022